What we've been up to:
- Making travel clinic appointments
- Organizing/completing our medical kit - which will be awesome thanks to Ron's mom! Seriously, you need surgery, you know who to find ;)
- Applying for Hullabaloo's Coast Guard documentation - the credit card is charged, still waiting for our papers. Weird, right?
- Lexie - she has enough stuff to get her own category
- Planning Lexie's medical kit - which is more work than it sounds like!
- Getting rabies boosters and titres done for the International Health Certificate
- Triple checking my double check of needed documents for the International Health Certificate
- Figuring out just when to send the Pet Import Application to the Bahamas
- Calculating how much medication is needed
- Prepping to rent out house - advertising, cleaning, insurance....this gives me a headache!
- Ordering more gear - does this ever really end? Don't think so.
- Losing sleep - Soooooo many things to think about. C'mon, you know this is not Ron, he's passed out cold in a king size bed surrounded by a dozen pillows somewhere in the Midwest with not a worry on his little mind!
|Some days my mind feels about like this.|